The newest edition to the Limitless Mod Co. family is the 200 watt box mod with interchangeable plates. The LMC Box Mod has been in the design phase for 6 months with fine tuning and perfection. Limitless Mod Co. wanted to follow our original theme to change the look of your device without having to purchase an entirely new setup. This is where the interchangeable plates were incorporated. You can change the entire look of your box mod by getting one of the different design plates that are available, and there will be many more to come. One plate serves as your battery access plate, while the opposite plate is strictly for changing the look of your entire box mod.
- Software - custom chipset
- Customization - interchangeable plates with magnets
- Power output settings - variable wattage and temperature control
- Fire mode - soft, standard and powerful
- Display - mirror-finished display screen
- Safety - reverse polarity protection, short circuit and low resistance protection, 6.5 volt cutoff, internal temp protection, excessive amperage protection
- Wattage - 10W - 200W
- Resistance range - .08 - 5 ohms
- Temperature control - nickel, titanium, stainless wire
- Temperature range - 100-300 Celsius | 220-580 degrees Fahrenheit
- Firing timeout - 10 seconds
- Overheat protection - 80 degrees Celsius
- Battery requirements - 2x 18650 batteries with 20 a continuous discharge or greater
- Height - 92 mm
- Length - 63.5 mm
- Width - 23.8 mm
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.
Free delivery above £40 (learn more)
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £40
- orders placed before 3:00 pm Monday to Friday are dispatched same day except during bank holidays
- orders placed after 3:00 pm or at weekends are dispatched the following working day
Quality Guarantee (learn more)
Evapo are dedicated to bringing you products of the highest quality from around the world from all of the leading brands.
In the unlikely that you do run into problems we are always here for you - just head over to to our help page to see find out more about how we can help, product guarantees and returns.