Smok H-Priv has a maximum power of 220W. The micro TFV4 tank is paired with two sub-ohm cores - a .3Ω Micro CLP2 core and 0.25Ω Micro STC2 core - which will bring you unexpected taste and a huge cloud of vapour.
- 1x H-Priv TC mod box
- 1x Micro TFV4 tank (22mm) - 2.5ml or 3.5 ml
- 1x 0.3 ohm micro fused Clapton core (pre-installed)
- 1x 0.25 ohm micro stainless steel dual core
- 1x replacement XL glass tube
- 1x tank extension adaptor
- 1x red Smok vape band
- 1x USB upgrading cable
- Spare parts
- User manual
Smok H-Priv TC box mod specifications
- Power range 6W - 220W
- Dimensions 91mm x 55mm 25mm
- Weight 190g
- Resistance range: 0.06 ohm - 3 ohm (TC mode), 0.1 ohm - 3ohm (VW mode)
- Voltage range: 0.35V - 8V
- Temperature range: 200F - 600F / 100C - 315C
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Battery not included
Smok Micro TFV4 tank specifications
- 2.5ml standard capacity (increasing to 3.5ml with XL glass and extension included)
- Dimensions: 47mm x 22mm
- Weight 46g
Where is the fire key? This is an innovative design! The fire key of H-Priv is based on the design of X CUBE; it combines the inconspicuous fire key with the mod box instead of the cool customizable LED. Then your friends will ask that:“Where is the fire key?
220W power for vaping. H-Priv mod box has the largest output power of SMOK brand. It compatible with all atomizers and RTA series atomizers, you can enjoy vaping freely by it!
New battery cover design - more convenient and safer. H-Priv battery cover is designed with 8 venting holes and uses injection molding features to make battery replacement easier. The 24k gold plated positive and negative terminals has high electrical conductivity. Along with visible & clear battery installation indication and insulation layer protection, H-Priv is safer to vape.
TC/VW modes. The maximum temperature is adjustable between 200°F and 600°F (1 00°C-31 5°C), and atomizer resistance is fired from 0.06Ω to 3.0Ω (TC mode), or 0.1 Ω to 3.0Ω (VW mode). H-Priv can give you great freedom!
Adjustable initial resistance. As temperature sensing coils tend to be sub-ohm, the poor contact problem can make a big error, in a way that is not evident when an atomizer is being used for wattage control only. This function is designed to ensure your resistance on the load remains the same. And its adjustable range is ±50 mΩ (± 0.05Ω).
Easy to read OLED display. It presents all key pieces of information, including output wattage, output voltage, atomizer resistance and remaining battery life, etc.
Ergonomic design. With two new buttons and an easy menu, the operation will be more convenient directly adjust wattages, temperatures, or switch wattage memory modes by pressing new buttons.
Multiple protections. Intelligent atomizer recognition, puff monitoring system, 12 second cut off, short circuit protection, over-heating protection and low battery warning.
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.
Free delivery above £40 (learn more)
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £40
- orders placed before 3:00 pm Monday to Friday are dispatched same day except during bank holidays
- orders placed after 3:00 pm or at weekends are dispatched the following working day
Quality Guarantee (learn more)
Evapo are dedicated to bringing you products of the highest quality from around the world from all of the leading brands.
In the unlikely that you do run into problems we are always here for you - just head over to to our help page to see find out more about how we can help, product guarantees and returns.